Frequently asked questions

Where can I see you for a session?

I currently consult across a few locations in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. My main rooms are located at 110 Plenty Rd, Preston. However I also work out of Fitzroy North and limited sessions from Coburg. I can also conduct telephone or video sessions for people in other areas - including internationally. I do have some availability for after hours/evening/weekend appointments.

Can I get a Medicare Rebate?

Unfortunately I do not yet have this option. I have tried to keep my fees in line with the out of pocket gap most Psychologists would charge even after a rebate to remain competitive and fair. 

How can I pay for sessions?

I accept credit/debit cards onsite (or online), PayPal, cash or direct deposit. 

I'm registered under the NDIS and need support. Can you help?

Yes, get in touch today so we can chat about what supports you need. 

I'm a Child Protection Worker in need of support, can you help?

Yes, every Victorian Child Protection Practitioner (CPP) who is experiencing sensitive health concerns (including mental health) has access to confidential advice and referral to an independent, accredited health provider.  

This referral gives the CPP up to 6 (six) face-to-face counselling sessions each year, funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). This is in addition to the 4 (four) EAP sessions already available.

How long do sessions take? How many do I need?

Each session is one hour. How many you 'need' varies greatly from person to person. Some only need one or two, whereas others prefer to have more ongoing sessions for some time, even if that's once a month etc. 

What do I need to bring?

Just yourself and willingness to participate.